[luau] Experiences with the RHCE

linuxdan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 24 20:45:01 PDT 2002

There are two RHCE people over at Waikele.  I just never had the pleasure of
meeting them.  But from what I
understand, it took them two years to acheive their RHCE even with the 10
years of Unix and 3 years of Linux/Opensource experience.  They mentioned
how the certification material was obsolete even after it was just
published.  I guess the boot camp is the best method if you already have
years of hands on experience.