[luau] Experiences with the RHCE

Florian Hines frhines at swbell.net
Tue Sep 24 18:01:00 PDT 2002

hi,

I'm getting ready to schedule my test up in Austin in another month or so,
i've been studying using the RHCE Book from Osborne and some of the
Lab/Course books from the actual redhat classes. Do you recommend that i
actually take the Classes ? I've been doing installing and administring R.H.
systems for about 2 years for a small ISP.

Florian