[luau] Blocking mail relayers

Erich S. sharky at websharx.com
Tue Sep 24 17:23:00 PDT 2002

Hiya,

Still getting used to my new RH 7.3 setup, and was wondering about some
logwatch entries I've been getting.

I see entries in logwatch showing a lot of mail for unknown users. They
have what appear to be random names with my domain attached to the end.
There was a whole slew of them all generated by this IP:

relay=rlkal1a009.comtech-data.se [194.198.208.9] (may be forged)

How can I be sure I'm not relaying for this scumball? How can I just block
him completely?

Are there any good test tools out there for making sure I'm not letting
any scum get through?

Thanks in advance!
	Erich