[luau] Jobs People in LUAU might want...

tongaloa tongaloa at atl.org
Tue Sep 24 02:57:00 PDT 2002

John-

NOT URGENT :-)

I'm looking for Honolulu based employment, to begin September, 2003.

Offer:
Scientific/technical/management, culturally acclimated and willing to
travel the Pacific
Experience:
Marine/land geophysics, geodetics, seismic, precision navigation,
instrumentation, R.F. telemetry.
Unix, networking, data communications (R.F. and 'wire').
General interfacing and laboratory practices.
Personel and project management.

I'll appreciate a heads up should you learn of something that warrants
further exploration.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bob Duckworth

John Christian wrote:

> URGENT NEEDS:
> 1.    One Senior Branch Systems Developer and two
> Banking Business Systems Analyst (all direct hires) for a local back
> client (Honolulu).

--X--