[luau] Looking for Debian

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Sep 18 22:49:01 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 22:17, Ray Strode wrote:

> > Is anyone either mirroring the latest Debian cd images locally
> >
> Warren is going to mirror debian on videl.ics.hawaii.edu in the
> very near future (I actually started setting it up a few days ago,
> but Warren wants to do some maintenance on the vservers first)
>
> --Ray

As well as some HEAVY presentation planning for Saturday's BILUG meeting
at University of Hawaii Hilo where I will be talking about the Linux for
Schools project.  I hope I can get some planning for demo day onto the
LinuxBusinessHawaii list too, but I'm really stretching myself thin
here.

Regarding the Oceanic Linux mirror, tomorrow (Thursday) I hope to pick
up one rackmount server from Tim Burgess's office downtown.  It appears
that Scott Belford, Susan Chouinard and I are splitting the costs of a
120GB hard drive for mirror storage in this server.  It will probably be
late next week when I have a chance to install this server at Oceanic.

Regarding Debian mirroring, I have cleared up a ton of space on Videl's
120GB drive so I think I will be able to host all three branches of
Debian (full packages and ISO) by mid-next week.  Videl will be almost
maxed out in capacity at that point, so I will see how it goes.  The
Oceanic mirror will have a full Debian mirror, while Videl might have
most of Debian.