[luau] Red Hat 8.0 article

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Sep 17 19:35:01 PDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 14:42, chad wrote:
> Hey Warren,
> did you get my email? I tried sending the Linux+ flyer to you twice
> yesterday and wasn't sure if you had gotten them.

Hi yes I did get your e-mail.  Small tip though... if you are serious
about wanting Linux users to read this document, please send multiple
formats and not just a Word .DOC. Sure I can open it fine with
StarOffice, but not everyone has a compatible program.

Want me to post this flyer as the current Word DOC (which many people on
this list can't or will refuse to open), or wait for you to send me
other formats?  Some of the following formats would be nice:
PDF document
SXW (StarOffice 6.0)
PNG image

Thanks,