[luau] How to dispose of Win 2K license on new linux machin

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Thu Sep 12 20:42:01 PDT 2002

Really, I don't mind you picking on me.  I have no legal training, and was
just making guesses, etc.  But seriously, I think the windows is just a
component in the bundle, just like food products that say "individual
packages not for resale".  I always thought it silly that you couldn't sell
the individual ones, though.

-Eric Hattemer