[luau] Bluefish

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu Sep 12 15:41:01 PDT 2002

"W. Wayne Liauh" wrote:

> A short while ago, I was looking for a Linux-based HTML editor, and a
> friend of mine suggested Bluefish.
>
> Does anyone have any experience in using it?

Hi Wayne,

Yep, its a good one. I use it on FreeBSD everyday. It is fine there and
is also fine on any Linux. You can run helpers or use raw code whatever
suits you.

Like the Greeks said thousands of years ago. "Simplicity is Beauty."

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043