[luau] Capturing Postscript from Open Office

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Sep 11 22:43:00 PDT 2002

Ben, I do this all the time - I use the steps you mentioned, but I
haven't had to set up a special printer driver.   The printer is listed
as "generic printer", but does have postscript-associated settings in
its properties.  After checking the Print To File box, I just select
postscript as the file type, and save the file with a .ps extension.
 It's so easy, that I have to wonder if there's a deeper configuration
problem with your system that is blocking your success.

Good luck,
-Jeff