[luau] Digital Camera with Linux

rick philbrick rickbluebrick at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 08:53:01 PDT 2002

I have a Toshiba MDR-M25 w/smartcard memory. I use a usb cardreader to download the images to a debian box. Otherwise if i connect the camera, the batteries get abused and need replacements too often. Also, check out Spidereyeballs on sourceforge for creating image galleries. Spidereyeballs is perl program that will re-size your photos for you and create an easy to navigate gallery...all automatically, which is nice.
RIckp

 "W. Wayne Liauh"
wrote:Does anyone have, or know anyone who has, experience in operating a
digital camera with Linux (e.g., downloading images, connecting
smartcard/compact flash adaptors, editting images, etc.)?

  ( __SEATTLE__)