[luau] tftp/xinetd config question

Lockhart, Charles Charles.Lockhart at SpirentCom.COM
Sun Sep 8 12:16:00 PDT 2002

Ah, ok, that sorta makes more sense.

iptables.  It's one of those terms I see tossed around a bunch, occasionally
along with ipchains.  I kept hoping that it wasn't another thing I'd need to
learn (learning stuff is getting kind of painful, one day I'd actually like
to *know* something).  So much for hoping.

Thanks,

-Charles

...snip...
> /24 specifies a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0.  So any IP from
> 128.666.777.0-128.666.777.255 will be accepted.  This is
> known as CIDR
> notation.

...snip...