[luau] Beware of Using Word 97

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sat Sep 7 10:41:01 PDT 2002

lucidity wrote:
> Agreed, and use secure scrambled land lines...
>
> Seems pretty elementary to  me...
>
> who uses word 97 anway?

I do...

It was the last good version of Office that I used actually.  After
Office97 it seems that creeping featurism took over.  Office97 runs
acceptably on just about any PC that can run Win98 acceptably too, so
that's always a plus (unlike Win2k that took 10 minutes to start up on
the P133s...)

That doesn't mean I wouldn't like something better.  I've heard
WordPerfect is really nice, but I can't seem to find the old Linux
version anywhere.

--MonMotha