[luau] Have a drink at the Elks?

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 4 21:26:01 PDT 2002

Among the five main clubs in the heart of Oahu: Oahu Country, Waialae,
Pacific, Outrigger, and Elks, I like Elks the best.  Strickly speaking,
Elks is not in the same league as the other four.  But, hey, it owns the
land on which Outrigger is located, and is the most low-key and most
Hawaiian.

I suggest that, one of these days, we should get together and have a
drink at Elks.  Perhaps, eventually, some business thoughts will come
out of these get-togethers.