[luau] $199 Walmart Computer, pre-loaded with Linux

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Wed Sep 4 18:00:00 PDT 2002

al plant wrote:
> Vikram Khurana wrote:
>
>>Walmart.com doesn't ship to Hawaii
>>

> Call them and complain to the local manager and to the mainland.
>
> We did this with COSTCO and they all of a sudden started to ship here.
> It is because the supplier is not able to understand that Hawaii is a US
> State and the shipper is usually UPS and they ship here all the time.

Hawaii's been a state for what, over 50 years now?  You would think
people would get with the times! :)

Honestly, I've found lots of people willing to ship to Hawaii, sometimes
you just have to ask (found this out in my hunt for network cards, that
many businesses will happily drop ship to Hawaii).

--MonMotha