[luau] IMPORTANT - Upcoming List Policy

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Sep 4 09:49:00 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 09:19, Gary Sublett wrote:

> Frankly, I am more troubled by the lack of trimming and off topic
> threads than the unsubstantiated controversial comments.

Thank you for your polite suggestion.  I will need to look into that
later today.

I am in agreement that lack of trimming and off topic posts are a
problem.

Regarding unsubstantiated posts, I do not want to censor anyone.  I find
it annoying when people make assertions without evidence... but yeah,
this shouldn't be a hard rule... perhaps just strongly suggested.