[luau] Linux Business Hawaii mailing list

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Sep 4 01:12:00 PDT 2002

You are all welcome to join this new mailing list called Linux Business
Hawaii.  LinuxBusinessHawaii is a discussion mailing list about the
business aspects of Linux in Hawaii, including service providers,
consultancies, training and certification providers.

A more long term goal of this list is for local businesses to give Linux
or Open Source related educational internship opportunities to Hawaii
high school and college students, in order to further Linux in education
while giving opportunities of real-world technical experience to
Hawaii's students.

Currently we have been discussing the upcoming CompUSA Linux Business
Demo Day to occur on October 6th, 2002 at the Ala Moana CompUSA training
facility.  I need much help in planning, organizing material, pamphlets
and additional information to give to attendees of these presentations,
so if you are interested in helping please read through the archives of
LBH and subscribe.

http://videl.ics.hawaii.edu/pipermail/linuxbusinesshawaii/
LBH list archives

Warren Togami