[luau] M$ secret code.. (BOOTFLOPPY)

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue Sep 3 14:17:00 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "MonMotha" <monmotha at indy.rr.com>
To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [luau] M$ secret code....

> I personally have a firewall/network appliance
> bootdisk that has most things your average networker would want...  It
> fits on a single floppy.

I have here before me a box that is just hours away from being turned into a
replacement for our linksys router.  I was going to install a basic debian
system and run your (Monmotha) firewall script.  You may be saving me a
drive with this floppy.  Is it ready for me to download and boot from?

scott

as for the original post in this thread, I thought that it was very amusing.
I laughed.