[luau] IBM

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Sun Sep 1 08:42:00 PDT 2002

I have heard from friends who had an "interview" with IBM when they came
down to UH the past few semesters and IBM stated that they weren't here
to hire (didn't they let go of 15000 people this past year?).  These are
good ICS students that IBM spoke to (one has a 4.0 gpa in ICS).  I do hope
that IBM is actually looking for 100 people locally but maybe that is
nationally??

-Ronnie

A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist.  -Louis Nizer