[luau] Tablet PC

Jeff Zidek z-man at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 30 21:46:00 PST 2002

I actually got to use two of the demos for a couple of minutes each one
from Acer and one from Compac. Both using windows XP for tablet PC.
Pretty impressive.  Even the hand writing recognition worked well.  The
touch pen felt good as well.  My only complaint was the OS.  Too bad
linux hasn't beat M$ to the punch. When I looked online I only saw beta
models from LG that had linux on tablet.  Look like old Mike just might
reap the financial gains from being first at the punch.