[luau] News - Washington State Congressman attempts to outlaw GPL

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Thu Oct 24 22:56:00 PDT 2002

Aloha,

I would have to vote for GPL.  Why should someone be able to take something
paid for with my tax dollars and use it for their own gain without having
to give something back?  But in reality either would be a good start.

I think ALL unclass gov't developed software should be GPL or BSD license.

Dusty