[luau] qmail setup on Netscape or mozilla

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Mon Oct 21 11:55:00 PDT 2002

Ho'ala Greevy wrote:

> howzit al,
>
> in addition to qmail, what else are you running?  qmail-pop3d, the
> built-in POP3 server from qmail, might do the trick for you.  do you have
> that running?
>
> more info please,

> -ho'ala

Hi Ho'ala,

pop3 is running as far as I know.

The net email works fine.

I set the Netscape email browser on the box the same way that I set the
sendmail configuration that we have on another server that receives and
sends email ok.

Is there some things in Netscape/Mozilla that are set differently than
the settings
for the other system. I have never used the browser on the box as the
email client on a qmail setup before.

--
Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.