[luau] Good Guy/Bad Buy

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 21 03:31:01 PDT 2002

It's not trolling, because I happen to like Jimen and it certainly
shouldn't be considered "trolling" to express admiration for another
member of the group, particularly in the context of what has been going
on, and what was said previously.  Even the proposed policy language
contained a passage on "black listing" as it was proposed.  Honestly, I
have been treated very abrasively on more than one occasion by a certain
single individual, and I don't appreciate it in the least.  In all
honestly  your post is slightly inflaming as you subtly accuse me of
trolling which is indeed false.  So I would ask you, does your post
promote harmony? Does it show respect? Is it related to group policy in
terms of establishing positive goals and outcomes?  These are sincere
thoughts and questions, it is not posted in the spirit of "trolling."
 Since certain members were starting up their own "bad guy" list, I
thought it might be appropriate to start my own "good guy" list.  At
least mine is positive in spirit, while the other is negative in attitude.