[luau] Proposed list guidelines

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 20 06:05:00 PDT 2002

I like your guidelines very much, and suggest only the following change:

Change "You will likely be ignored or placed into a black list" to "You most likely will be ignored by many of the members."

I don't think the mentioning of being "blacklisted" is very appropriate as it is sort of Klu Klux Klan like in thought an spirit.

It seems to me that we all should have the maturity to ignore or at the the least simply delete the posts that don't interest us, or bother us in some way.

Also you probably should include some statement to the effect that "Direct insults to or towards specific members of the group which do nothing to promote group harmony are considered inappropriate and therefore are highly discouraged."