[luau] List Policy

Elayne Man elayne at sent.com
Sat Oct 19 17:50:00 PDT 2002

Okay, let's stop (indirectly) pointing fingers here... it may have been
better to personally contact Ed about his e-mails, but nobody's perfect.
If you have a problem with someone, try to take it out on them
personally;  the whole list doesn't need to know.  (Maybe something of
this extent can be added to the policy that Scott is writing?)

George, you often talk about how lousy the LUAU operation is, and stated
a couple of times about your "CLUE" group in Denver.  So why don't you
become a part of the solution by telling us how CLUE runs their group?
Let's learn by example & experience.  I remember Warren mentioning that
the Silicon Valley Linux Users Group had an interesting list policy worth
looking at:  http://www.svlug.org/policies/list-policy.shtml

"Good judgement comes from experience.  Experience comes from bad
judgement." - quite true

elayne