[luau] List Policy

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Sat Oct 19 13:14:01 PDT 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Dustin Cross wrote:
>A user asking for help with open source, no matter if they are a home user
>or an individual looking to pay someone to help them set up their business
>with open source is not SPAM.

I agree.  It seems like the word 'SPAM' has been tossed around to mean
anything that is unsolicited.  At my previous job, my manager considered
any email sent to more than 5 people as spam.  Since I work in a software
group with more than 5 people, it means if I want to send something to the
entire group, I've just spam'ed them all.  The definition of 'spam' for
some people is getting ridiculous.

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org