[luau] List Policy

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 19 04:11:01 PDT 2002

The problem is I'm in a different time zone MST.  So I just answer the
posts as the come and as most everyone is sleeping in Hawaii when I'm
responding it ends up puttng mine all in a row.  In all honesty it would
be difficult to combine my responses in to single post as I just read
the Luau posts as they come and respond to them in the same manner.