[luau] Any Open Source Programmers?

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 17 12:34:00 PDT 2002

>I'm curious how many other people on this list are open source developers,
>particularly those living on O'ahu.

I'm a ics major at UH.  I've got a couple things in the back burner that
i've worked on at one point or another:

GOALS, eventually going to be something like WebCT/blackboard, but
currently it's just a http/https webserver
and a cgi i wrote to do filemanagement  (right now ~10 KLOCs written in C)

UH Logo, a small LOGO interpreter using a recursive descent parser (~1
KLOC written in Python/Tk (would like to port to Gtk+))

Neither project is really finished and neither are actively being worked
on at the moment.

--Ray