[luau] Graphic art design

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu Oct 17 10:01:01 PDT 2002

On Tuesday 15 October 2002 11:07 pm, Edward Baker wrote:
> Warren,
> I am sorry for my behavior. I did not know. A nice person at comp usa
> referred me to your website. I shall delist. I am very sorry.
> Edward

Edward, if you have delisted, please subscribe again.  You have made an
innocent mistake with good intentions.  You clearly did not know better, and
our lack of clearly stated list policies makes it impossible for you to read
the minds of those who feel strongly about SPAM.  I personally found your
request to be more like bacon or hamburger, not SPAM.

Generally, when one enrolls in a mailing list group, they determine the
policy of the group so as not to offend it.  We did not afford you this
opportunity.  In retrospect, you might have posted a general question about
the policy on solicitation.  This is just retrospect, and it is of no
consequence now.  Besides, we have no real policy.  If someone has not
already responded to you, I hope they do.  In the meantime, please re-list
and enjoy the ride.

scott