[luau] non-profit incorporation

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Oct 14 13:54:00 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Scott Belford" <sctinc at flex.com>
To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [luau] non-profit incorporation

> The Hawaii Education Foundation for Open Source Technology
>

> Wordy but perhaps appropriately prestigious.  I like this as the
> front-runner.  I also like Bob's point and will be watching the sky for
> alternatives as the details are completed.
>
> scott

I'm in favor of something along the lines of:

Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation

I personally feel that "Technology" isn't as important as the other aspects
of the name, and the name is a bit long.  The "The" isn't really needed
either.

Folks, please comment on other potential names, and we'll have a vote soon.