[luau] Demo Turnout

linuxdan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 11 14:24:00 PDT 2002

> I'm afraid CompUSA wouldn't do that again unless we can guarantee a much
> larger turnout.

  We have 15 solid contacts and 3 people definitely are signing up for Linux Plus.  They are just deciding on which method of payment they will use to pay for the classes.
  Those were the same three guys that talked to Brian and saw Brians demo.  So I wouldnt say it was a failure at all.
  The Professor (see Scott) and the dentist (Brian and I)
will also be taking night classes when available.

   Dan