[luau] OpenSourceAdvocates

Brian Low brianl at royalstate.com
Fri Oct 11 11:12:00 PDT 2002

On Thursday, October 10, 2002 9:39 PM, Warren Togami wrote:
>Overall I'm afraid the entire day was mainly preaching to the choir.
>Almost everyone that showed up already used Linux.  We made a few new
>good contacts and list subscribers, and a few new converts too... but
>I'm afraid CompUSA wouldn't do that again unless we can guarantee a
much
>larger turnout.

Warren,
  It might have been a small group of peope, but from all the peple I
talked to and gave demos with were of quality.  I do not think I was
preaching th the choir.  If I did feel that I was, I would have not gone
throught the effort.  Please do keep this in mind :)

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Low
Security X