[luau] OpenSourceAdvocates

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 10 03:32:01 PDT 2002

I don't use the M$ Windows operating system because it's both costly and
crummy.  I don't use OS-X because is costly and only runs on very
expensive proprietary hardware that is deliberately obsolesced by the
Apple Computer Company.  While I do use Linux, I long for a Word
processor that is equal to the ones that run on the other two operating
systems.