[luau] Red Hat 8.0 Tips & Tricks v1.0.0

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Oct 7 19:58:00 PDT 2002

http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php/RedHat8.0TipsTricks

I wrote this page of "Tips & Tricks" for Red Hat 8.0 that I feel many
would find useful.  It currently talks about the importance of security
updates, MP3 plugin, APT-GET & Synaptic, ALSA, Adobe Acrobat Reader and
more.

This page is a Wiki, meaning anyone is free to edit and add information
if they feel it is useful. Please read Wiki documentation and practice
Wiki syntax in the Sand Box before editing this page.  I currently need
someone to add instructions on how to edit the default Freshrpms Xine
configuration to use OSS sound output, if the user opts to stick with
OSS rather than use ALSA.

If you know something that would be useful to add but don't want to
learn Wiki syntax, please e-mail me and I will add it for you.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com
Mid-Pacific Linux Users Group