[luau] non-profit incorporation

linuxdan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Oct 7 17:21:00 PDT 2002

Ditto from Dan and much Mahalo Scott for your professional expertise.  I
know that the success we had wasnt based on the numbers as much as the
quality of the participants.  What I mean is that like the dentist that
Brian and I talked to the Professor surely was a good indication that we are
reaching the right sector.

Dan