[luau] SONY CRX195A1 CD Rom Burner

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sun Oct 6 14:20:01 PDT 2002

I have an IDE CD Rom installed and detected on Red Hat 7.2 ( w/Uptodate
)

XcdRoast requires SCSI emulation and the How-to is old with lilo.conf
which I don't think is used as the module initializing file any more.

Can anyone suggest a CD Burning program that can run IDE CD rom burners
directly or automagically installs on Red Hat. Or is there an up to date
how to for CD Roast that I am missing.

Thanks.

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043