[luau] Open Source for Business Demo Day

Noli Boado boadon001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sat Oct 5 22:32:00 PDT 2002

Greetings, Warren.

Hi, my name is Noli Boado.  I am a graduate student at Hawaii Pacific
University currently working on my master thesis topic: Hawaii
Consumers' Attitudes Concerning Online Privacy and Security.  I am
wondering if I can get permission to send an online survey via link to
linux users in Hawaii and would like to find out how to do it if
possible.

The survey will not collect personal data (e.g. name, address, phone,
etc), but will collect only the respondent's opinions/concerns on the
subject matter.

Thanks for your time
Noli