[luau] Help Needed with Comp USA

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu Oct 3 08:01:00 PDT 2002

Warren Togami wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 21:57, Michael Ableyev wrote:
> > > When I took the CDRom back because it has never worked under Win 98 or
> > > Unix/Linux. The burner is Scsi and is detected and the drivers load etc.
> > > under all three O/S, but the door won't open and a test cd will not be
> > > found.
> >

> WTF... if you buy the CompUSA extended warranty the trade-in should be
> "no questions asked".  That's what the sales people always said to me
> when they asked if I wanted the extended coverage.
>
> I wonder if that changed.

The salesmen change as often as the managenment and they don't keep good
track of their offers they sell. Their actual copies of sales slips more
than a year old are in storage. They don't seem to have a long term data
base for customer service and history.
--
Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.