[luau] Appearance

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 03:10:00 PDT 2002

Warren
             About attire, do you know where I can get some Linux/Opensource
shirts locally? Ive been trying to get some polo/dress shirts that we could
wear at the demo from corporate but they may not arrive in time.  Im just
wondering how we can identify the group separate from the business people
and general public.  I guess they dont want thongs and T-shirts at the demo.
 I tried to contact Redhat, Caldera, Corel and IBM but couldnt get any shirts
thusfar just promises they will send a dozen polo shirts with the opensource
or Linux logo.   Do you have any ideas?  I know this sounds trivial but they
are concerned a little how the group will appear.

Dan