[luau] Chinese Mandrake "9.1"

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 27 18:45:00 PST 2002

During my recent trip to Taipei and Osaka, I noticed that most if not
all of the "home-grown" distributions have "mysteriously" disappeared.
 The only distributions I can find are localized versions of Red Hat and
Mandrake.  Of course, there are always players in the Debian camp.

China seems to be following the same trend.  No one seems to be
interested in their own "Red Flag" Linux no more.  Some Chinese
developers even poked into Cooker and put together a "Mandrake 9.1".

http://www.linuxfans.org/nuke/modules.php?set_albumName=album17&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1