[luau] Debian install

Wayne Bow sysadmin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Wed Nov 27 14:49:00 PST 2002

ALoha all,

I've been trying to install Debian "Woody" for the last coupla days and
am running into a problem I hope someone can help me with.

I purhased the CDs expecting everything to go smoothly. At the install
package "nano_1.0.6-2_i386.deb" i received an error meswsage telling
me that it was corrupt. Sooo..I tried an over the network install to the
default site and rean into the same error at the same package.

Then I tried pointing the network install to the Videl mirror (Thanks
Warren and UH!!) and have received the same error message
reporting that that package is corrupt.

Anyone have info that might help me get over this (or at least
understand?)

Mahalo!   and happy Thanksgiving,
Wayne Bow
Network Administrator
St Francis School                   (808) 988.4111 ext 107
"Quality Catholic Education in a Spirit of Joy"