[luau] Voyager School Linux Project

Brian Low brianl at royalstate.com
Wed Nov 27 09:30:00 PST 2002

Aloha all,
  I was wondering if we could have a meeting at Murphy's Irish Bar and Grill would be okay on Saturday at 6:00PM?  Please feel free to write a e-mail as a reply to this one or call me.  My contact info is below :) This meeting is open to everyone that would like to participate in this project.

Thanks a bunch everyone,
Brian

Brian Low
Security X