[luau] spare parts

Karen Lofstrom lofstrom at lava.net
Sat Nov 23 08:22:01 PST 2002

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Vince Hoang wrote:

> Is there a place I can donate this stuff to, preferably in bulk?
> I am half inclined to junk it all, but my better half will not
> forgive me if I simply throw them away without some recycle/reuse
> effort.

You might be able to give it away to the computer program at Honolulu
Community College. Try reach Paul Jacoby, the hardware teacher there. Or
Brent Pack. The students will take old computers and old parts and
reassemble them into working computers, which are donated to schools.

--
Karen Lofstrom
HCC student