[luau] My thoughts regarding linux demos

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 12:12:01 PST 2002

Warren Togami wrote:

> It would take a non-trivial amount of work, so if the project is
> monetarily sponsored then some people on this list would be more than
> capable of doing this.

If we are not talking about an exobitant amount of money, I will be
willing to consider sponsering it (the entire work will have to be done
under GPL).

BTW, Knoppix 3.1 is amazingly snappy.  In some aspects (and if your
system has lots of RAM), because it is running under ramdrive, it
actually runs faster than from a hd.