[luau] Dual Booting with WinXP Pro

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 00:04:00 PST 2002

Also, since it is well known that Linux doesn't write NTFS files very
well, it is almost mandatory in a dual boot system to have a separate
FAT32 partition to store data which will be shared by Linux and XP.  The
number of partitions in a well designed Windows/Linux dual-boot system
should always be greater than 4, thus, necessating the need for extended
partitions.