[luau] knoppix

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 20:20:00 PST 2002

    What is KNOPPIX??

KNOPPIX is a bootable CD with a collection of GNU/Linux
<http://www.knopper.net/linux/> software, automatic hardware detection,
and support for many graphics cards, sound cards, SCSI and USB devices
and other peripherals. KNOPPIX can be used as a Linux demo, educational
CD, rescue system, or adapted and used as a platform for commercial
software product demos. It is not necessary to install anything on a
hard disk. Due to on-the-fly decompression, the CD can have up to 2 GB
of executable software installed on it.