[luau] non-profit incorporation status

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 15:06:01 PST 2002

Dustin Cross wrote:
> Brian,
>
> Sure, just let me know when you want to come get it.  We have I think six
> 21" fixed freq sun monitors.  I am in Kaneohe near Temple Valley.
>
> Dusty
> 239-1772

Heh, I'd love one or two of those, but I think the shipping might be a
wee bit expensive :)

On a related note though, those monitors usually need both specific
timings as well as composite sync, which many cheap (read: nVidia) cards
can't do.  However, there's a fairly simple circuit design I can scan
for you that will take separate sync and make composite to drive the
monitor.  Most video cards are capable of generating the needed timings.

--MonMotha