[luau] non-profit incorporation status

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed Nov 6 11:53:00 PST 2002

Dustin,

To reiterate what had been said before, Mid-Pac can give you the tax
deduction you seek.  This is if you want to give them to the LTSProject.
Obviously any school is good, but if you are on the verge of giving them to
Goodwill, why don't you let the project have those which are not about to be
claimed?  I can pick them up for us.  If there is anyone else wondering what
to do with surplus, and you, as a member of LUAU, want to have some
collective say in where it goes, give it to yourself via our project.  While
Mid-Pac affords you a tax-deduction for now, we do have a name and a mission
and are in the final stages of creating our own non-profit.

Also, Wayne, you should know that we can come up with a lot more than just
monitors, especially if you have interest in a thin-client environment.

scott