[luau] Videl ftp server down?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Nov 5 18:00:00 PST 2002

The FTP server allows a maximum of 2 connections from a unique IP address.
If you made many connections and attempts lately, it will reject you because
several processes are stuck in TIME_WAIT checking to be sure the connection
is fully broken before giving up.

I put up the 2 connection limit to stop those retards who use programs like
GoZilla or Download Accelerator from hogging all bandwidth by using multiple
connections to download a file quicker.