[luau] Ghost for Linux and Pattition Image

Jim jim at JimRoby.com
Sun Nov 3 22:08:00 PST 2002

W. Wayne Liauh wrote:

> Since I brought this subject, I am also wondering whether the newer
> versions of DriveImage work with the new file systems in Linux.

Don't know if this helps or hinders;ver 5 of Drive Image seems to have no
problem dealing with RH 8; it brings up a window showing all partitions
with check boxes for inclusion in the image..but...it lists, other than
the swap, as ext2. I didn't let it run through as the image was too
large for my backup media.