[luau] I got rooted!!

Michael Ableyev charon at netzero.net
Thu May 30 04:01:00 PDT 2002

MessageHey Wade,

> Could somebody look at the link and make any recommendations?
> The only services I really need to go out are web and mail or is it incoming I need to worry about.

Yep, it's the incoming connections you have to worry about. What you might want to do is close everything except for the services
you want to accessed from outside. (ex: if this box serves as a mail server then smtp port 25 you must have open in order to receive
mail. if its a www server then u have to have http port 80 open)

Gluck.

Mike the "What time is it and why am I so sleepy?"